Hello Darmstadt residents!
Mallory Lowe, has proudly served as your Town Clerk-Treasurer as an elected official on our town council since 2007.
Her family has been residents of Darmstadt for many years. Mallory's husband is a US Navy Veteran. They were married at the beautiful Bauerhaus in 1999.
Mallory loves this town, neighbors, churches and schools and believes Darmstadt is a wonderful area to live and raise a family.
You can email the clerk anytime if you have questions about your sewer bill, town government, current issues, town council, budget, billing, projects, etc. Clerk, Mallory Lowe, Built & Maintains this website for our town. There is also a town Facebook page, so you can 'like' the town page if you would like to keep up with community events and town info.
The Town Clerk-Treasurer’s office is the “Information Hub” providing information to all town departments, residents, and general public without exception. The Clerk-Treasurer is called upon several times daily, to provide a service or information.
Over the years, all Municipal Clerk offices have become the direct link between local government and the residents of the community and general public.
The Clerk is the historian of the community, for the entire recorded history of the town and the people is in his or her care.
These words, written more than 70 years ago, are even more appropriate today.
The Municipal Clerk is the oldest of public servants in local government, along with the tax collector. The profession traces back before Biblical times.
Qualifications of Mallory Lowe:
- 2016 Certified Municipal Official awarded by Indiana Association of Cities & Towns
- Clerk-Treasurer for the Town of Darmstadt, Indiana 2007 to Present
- Code of Ethics Award -International Institute of Municipal Clerks 2008
- Software Solutions Certification, FMC, Phoenix, Arizona 2002
- Effective Supervisory Management Certificate, LMI 2002
- Notary Public, State of Indiana, Vanderburgh County since 2001
- First Place Award, Indiana State in Graphics, Spreadsheets & Dbase BPA 1990