Greetings Darmstadt residents!
Hi, my name is Mallory Lowe, I have proudly
served as your Town Clerk-Treasurer for over 11 years, as an elected official on our town council since 2007.
My family and I have been residents of Darmstadt for many years. My husband is a US Navy Veteran. He and I were married at the beautiful Bauerhaus in 1999.
We love our town, neighbors, churches and schools. We believe Darmstadt is a wonderful area to live and raise a family.
You can email me anytime if you ever have any questions about your sewer bill, our town government, current issues, town council, budget, billing, projects, etc. Donating my time to Build & Maintain this website for our town has been enjoyable. I also began a town Facebook page, so you can 'like' the town page if you would like to keep up with community events and town info.
The Town Clerk-Treasurer’s office is the “Information Hub” providing information to all town departments, residents, and general public without exception. The Clerk-Treasurer is called upon several times daily, to provide a service or information.
Over the years, all Municipal Clerk offices have become the direct link between local government and the residents of the community and general public.
The Clerk is the historian of the community, for the entire recorded history of the town and the people is in his or her care.
These words, written more than 70 years ago, are even more appropriate today.
The Municipal Clerk is the oldest of public servants in local government, along with the tax collector. The profession traces back before Biblical times.
Qualifications of Mallory Lowe:
- 2016 Certified Municipal Official awarded by Indiana Association of Cities & Towns
- Clerk-Treasurer for the Town of Darmstadt, Indiana 2007 to Present
- Code of Ethics Award -International Institute of Municipal Clerks 2008
- Software Solutions Certification, FMC, Phoenix, Arizona 2002
- Effective Supervisory Management Certificate, LMI 2002
- Notary Public, State of Indiana, Vanderburgh County since 2001
- First Place Award, Indiana State in Graphics, Spreadsheets & Dbase BPA 1990