Hello Darmstadt residents!
I'm Mallory Lowe and have proudly served as
your Darmstadt Town Clerk-Treasurer since 2007.
As the only Full-Time Elected Government Official, I run the
town on a daily basis along with the Maintenance Superintendent.
I perform all the duties of Town Manager, Chief Financial Officer,
Treasurer, Sewer Utility Administrator, Payroll, A/R, A/P, Budget, Wedding Officiant, Tax Revenues, Records and am the Town Administrative Officer.
My family has been residents of Darmstadt for many years. My husband, Mark Lowe, is a US Navy Veteran. We were married at the beautiful Darmstadt Bauerhaus in 1999.
After completing several hours of training through AIM's Indiana Municipal Management Institute over my years of service to Darmstadt, I've achieved "Certified Municipal Official". I completed my certification training, was awarded CMO level 2 in 2013 and Full Certification in 2016. I'm the first Elected Darmstadt Official in our town's history to have attained a Municipal Certification. I continue to train with the Indiana State to keep my education credit certifications current.
You can email me in the Clerk's Office anytime if you have questions about town government, current issues, town council positions, budget, billing, projects, grants, etc.
This website for our town was built by me. I volunteer my time to make this for our town residents with community events and town info. These are not required or official so I do my best to update these in my free time for Darmstadt Residents, Community neighbors, Churches and to support our local Businesses.
My goal in creating these is to bring our Community Together, build morale and support Hometown Pride!
The Town Clerk-Treasurer’s office is the “Information Hub” providing information to all town departments, residents, and general public without exception. The Clerk-Treasurer is called upon several times daily, to provide a service or information.
Over the years, all Municipal Clerk offices have become the direct link between local government and the residents of the community and general public.
The Clerk is the historian of the community, for the entire recorded history of the town and the people is in his or her care.
These words, written more than 70 years ago, are even more appropriate today.
The Municipal Clerk is the oldest of public servants in local government, along with the tax collector. The profession traces back before Biblical times.
CREDENTIALS OF MALLORY P. LOWE, DARMSTADT CLERK-TREASURER
- 2023 CMC Certified Municipal Clerk Training, MMC Master Municipal Clerk Training
- 2023 Indiana League of Municipal Clerk Treasurers District Training
- 2023 Indiana State Board of Accounts State Training Certification & ILMCT School
- 2022 Indiana State Board of Accounts State Training Certification
- 2021 Annual Indiana State Board of Accounts & Clerk-Treasurers school ILMCT
- 2021 AIM & ILMCT State Conference & Training School
- 2020 Annual Indiana Clerk-Treasurers School ILMCT
- 2020 AIM NEO Elected Officials Municipal School, Indianapolis
- 2018 Annual State Board of Accounts School
- 2010 Annual State Board of Accounts School
- 2008 "Code of Ethics Award" IIMC from International Institute of Municipal Clerks
- 2007 to Present Clerk-Treasurer for the Town of Darmstadt, Indiana
- 2003 Software Solutions Certification, FMC, Phoenix, Arizona
- 2003 Effective Supervisory Management Certificate, LMI
- 1998 New Testament Christianity, Oakland City University
THE CLERK-TREASURER IS DARMSTADT'S FULL-TIME TOWN OFFICIAL
DARMSTADT TOWN CLERK-TREASURER'S OFFICE OFFICALS:
JULY 1973 - DEC 1993 GOERGE KRIETEMEYER SERVED 20 YEARS
JAN 1994 - DEC 1999 GENE KOCH SERVED 6 YEARS
JAN 2000 - AUG 2002 JESSICA MEZO SERVED 2 YEARS
SEPT 2002 - NOV 2006 PAM AMBROSE SERVED 3.5 YEARS
DEC 2006 - FEB 2007 CAROL HOFFHERR SERVED 3 MONTHS
FEB 2007 - APR 2007 PAM AMBROSE SERVED 3 MONTHS
MAY 2007 - PRESENT MALLORY LOWE SERVED 17+ YEARS